UPDATES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Due to this unprecedented health emergency, we have Temporarily Suspended our Refund and Return policies.
- All Sales are Final to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers.
- Orders may be placed on the website or via phone. Email orders accepted only for wholesale accounts with terms.
- Once an order is placed, we cannot accept add-ons. If you need to order more product, simply place another order and we will get it out as soon as possible.
- Please ensure your order is correct. CAREFULLY REVIEW your shopping cart before you make your purchase.
- Please ensure that your shipping address is correct and that all required details are filled out. If you get a pop-up at checkout saying your address cannot be validated, please check your address. This pop-up means your address is not recognized and shipments will be delayed. Orders with missing recipient name may be modified to include the name from the billing address in order to ship.
- Please note that UPS, FedEx and USPS are still struggling to meet guaranteed transit times.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: International ordering is not available online at this time. International customers: please fill out the International Quote Request Form. Orders must be prepaid by credit card or in U.S. funds by calling Customer Service directly at 908-689-9020 All customs charges are the responsibility of the customer. All international shipments are final sale, non-returnable and non-refundable.
- EXPEDITED SHIPPING DOES NOT MEAN EXPEDITED PROCESSING. If you have chosen expedited shipping, we will ship the order expedited once it has completed our normal processing (usually 1-3 business days). Please note that UPS, FedEx and USPS are still struggling to meet guaranteed transit times.
- We accept orders by mail accompanied by check or money order and telephone or online orders charged to PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We are not able to process HSA (Health Savings Account) credit cards at this time.
- PAYPAL EXPRESS: Orders paid via Paypal Express are charged at time of order and are considered prepaid. No modifications can be made to Paypal Express orders. If a Paypal Express order must be cancelled for any reason, refunds take approximately 7 business days to process. Please review your cart carefully and ensure that all shipping information, applied discounts and item quantities & sizes are correct. We do not accept Paypal Express payment for international orders.
- C.O.D. Wholesale Accounts: No 3rd party C.O.D.’s accepted. C.O.D. charge is in addition to shipping charge and is equal to the current rate charged by UPS. Please call for current C.O.D. rate.
- Expedited shipping options are available. Please note that UPS, FedEx and USPS are still struggling to meet guaranteed transit times.
- Accounts ﬁled for collection are responsible for all legal fees incurred by Herbalist & Alchemist.
- Wholesale orders under $50.00 will have a $15.00 flat rate for shipping. Wholesale orders between $50.00 - $149.99 have a flat rate of $10.00 for shipping. Wholesale orders of $150.00 or more have free ground shipping within the continental US except for orders containing gallon sizes.
- All prices are reflected in US Dollars.
- Herbalist & Alchemist accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. We are not able to process HSA (Health Savings Account) credit cards at this time.
- Please be aware that Herbalist & Alchemist is not responsible for any customs duties, confiscation of goods, charges or time delays that may be imposed upon your shipment.
- Herbalist & Alchemist is not responsible for lost packages or damages that may occur during shipping.
- Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM -5:00 PM (GMT -5 time zone).
- We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and major USA holidays.
FREE SHIPPING MINIMUM / FLAT RATE SHIPPING (CONTINENTAL US ONLY)*
- RETAIL ORDERS OVER $75 FREE SHIPPING,
- UNDER $75 SHIPPING RATE DEPENDENT ON DESTINATION AND WEIGHT OF ORDER (Continental US)
- WHOLESALE ORDERS OVER $150 FREE SHIPPING,
- Wholesale orders under $50.00 will have a $15.00 flat rate for shipping. Wholesale orders between $50.00 - $149.99 have a flat rate of $10.00 for shipping. Wholesale orders of $150.00 or more have free ground shipping within the continental US except for orders containing gallon sizes (Continental US)
*Orders containing Gallon Size items do not qualify for free shipping and are subject to shipping charges due to freight requirements.
Out of Stock
If we are temporarily out of stock on a product you may re-order that product on your next order. There will be no backorders.
Our website lists botanicals in our products by both their common name and their Latin binomial as found in the American Herbal Products Association’s Herbs of Commerce publication. Note that depending upon availability we may occasionally substitute another species. We will only use species with similar activity or make other changes if approved by our herbalist, David Winston RH(AHG). If such a species is not available, we will not make the product until an approved species becomes available. Our website also lists our most frequent fresh or dried botanical selection. Note that due to seasonal availability we may substitute fresh for dried or dried for fresh botanicals, if approved by David Winston RH(AHG). Plant part descriptions may change slightly depending on whether we are using fresh or dried plant material. All of our labels reﬂect speciﬁc lot characteristics.
Botanical (Latin) Names
Please be aware that Latin names change. Older reference books often have out of date names and more current reference materials may or may not have the current species name. We generally use current Latin names, unless an older name is so well known that it would be confusing to list the newer name. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Although we strive to maintain constant prices, they are subject to change without notice.
Due to this unprecedented health emergency, we have temporarily suspended our refund and return policies. To ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers, All Sales are Final.
Return Policy on Bottles 8 Oz. or Larger
All sales are final. They are not sizes that we generally stock in inventory and are considered special orders. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Return Policy for Third-Party Sellers
Products purchased from a Health Food Store, Practitioner, Amazon.com or other third-party seller should be returned to the original place of purchase.
There will be a $30 charge for returned checks.
If you have questions about our products, you are welcome to call 800-611-8235 during East Coast business hours—9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.