Protecting your privacy is extremely important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how Herbalist & Alchemist collects, uses and safeguards the personal information you provide to us on our website.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to Herbalist & Alchemist, Inc. via email at email@example.com, or by sending a notice by U.S. Mail to Herbalist & Alchemist, Inc.; 51 South Wandling Ave.; Washington, NJ 07882, Attention: Marketing Director.
- What information is collected online
- When you browse our website, we track pages visited and for how long, but do not record any info that would identify you unless you open an account.
- When you order via the web, we enter your name address and other contact information into our accounting system in order to process your order. We offer you the opportunity to join our emailing list and enter this information in our Customer Contact system.
- We also offer customers the option of registering to create an online account to facilitate ordering efficiency and ask you to provide certain information as part of the registration process. The information you supply will help us to offer you more personalized features, to tailor our website to your interests and make it more useful to you. Our systems will remember some of this information the next time you login and use our website, but you can always change your information by going back to the pages where you originally entered it.
How we use the information you collect.
- When you submit any personally identifying information over this website, Herbalist & Alchemist (i) will use the information for the purposes described at the time you submit it (for example, your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address provided while ordering one of our products or services will be used in connection with the processing and fulfillment of your order) and (ii) may use the information to contact you to make you aware of other products and services of interest. Of course, if you want to remain completely anonymous, you are still free to take advantage of the publicly available content on our Website without registration.
- A special note about children: Herbalist & Alchemist does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen and does not wish to collect any such information. Federal law requires website operators who collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen to first get parental consent, and children should always get permission from their parents before sending any information about themselves (such as their names, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers) over the Internet, to us or to anyone else. The information made available to Herbalist & Alchemist falls into two categories: (1) information voluntarily supplied by visitors to Herbalist & Alchemist and (2) tracking information recorded as visitors navigate through the Website.
- Choices available to you regarding the marketing uses of the collected information.
- Our Customer Contact system allows you to opt out of having the personal information we collect used for marketing purposes. The footer of any marketing communication contains this option.
- All information gathered on our Website is stored within Herbalist & Alchemist-controlled databases accessible only to Herbalist & Alchemist and its specifically authorized contractors. However, as effective as any security measure implemented by Herbalist & Alchemist may be, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. If you don't want us to know any particular information about you, don't include it in anything that you submit or post to this website.
- Other Websites
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
- We may change this privacy statement from time to time. If we change this privacy statement at some point in the future, we will post the changes on our website and by continuing to use the website after we post any changes, you accept and agree to this privacy statement, as modified.
Effective: February 15, 2019