Shipping & Returns
We strive to ship orders within 2 business days of receipt. We generally ship UPS ground service. Shipment time varies depending on your location. Click here for estimated transit times from UPS. Shipments to the West Coast take at least one week from date of shipment. To discuss shipping options, please call Customer Service at 800-611-8235. Please inform us if other arrangements are necessary. Be sure to include your street address for delivery. Shipments to PO Boxes must be delivered via United States Postal Service (USPS).
Free shipping minimum / flat rate shipping (Continental US only)*
- Online retail orders over $75 free shipping
Under $75 shipping rate dependent on destination and weight of order (continental US)
- Online wholesale orders over $150 free shipping
Under $150 shipping rate dependent on destination and weight of order (continental US)
*Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, & US Territories. Orders containing Gallon Size items do not qualify for free shipping and are subject to shipping charges due to freight requirements.
Expedited Shipping will incur extra charges. Please note Expedited Shipping only reduces the ship time for your order and is NOT an expedited processing time. We offer expedited shipping online to certain locations in the continental US for orders under 8 lbs. only. If you need additional options for expedited shipping especially for a large order, please call Customer Service at 800-611-8235.
International ordering online is not available at this time. International customers: please fill out an International Quote Request Form.
- Orders must be prepaid by credit card or in U.S. funds by calling Customer Service directly at 908-689-9020.
- International shipping charges vary and are calculated based on weight & number of boxes in shipment.
- All customs charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- All international shipments are final sale, non-returnable and non-refundable.
Please See Terms & Conditions for our Returns Policy
Return Policy For Third-Party Sellers
Products purchased from a Health Food Store, Practitioner, Amazon.com or other third-party seller should be returned to the original place of purchase.