Shipping & Returns
We strive to ship orders within 2 business days of receipt. We generally ship UPS ground service. Shipment time varies depending on your location. Shipments to the west coast take at least one week from date of shipment. To discuss shipping options, please call Customer Service at 800-611-8235. Please inform us if other arrangements are necessary. Be sure to include your street address for delivery. Shipments to PO Boxes must be delivered via US Mail.
Free shipping minimum / flat rate shipping (continental us only)
- Online retail orders over $75 free shipping
Under $75 shipping rate dependent on destination and weight of order (continental US)
- Online wholesale orders over $150 free shipping
Under $150 shipping rate dependent on destination and weight of order (continental US)
- All phone orders 0ver $150 free shipping
Under $150 flat rate $10 (continental US)
2nd or 3rd Day Select Service (Expedited Shipping) will incur extra charges. Please note Expedited Shipping only reduces the ship time for your order and is NOT an expedited processing time. International shipping charges will be calculated based on weight & number of boxes in shipment. Please call us for estimate if necessary.
All customs charges are the responsibility of the customer. Orders must be prepaid by credit card or in U.S. funds. All international shipments are final sale, non-returnable and non-refundable.
Customer Satisfaction is our priority. We strive to produce exceptional products that meet and exceed our customer’s high expectations. If for any reason your order did not arrive as expected, please contact Customer Service at 800-611-8235 within 7 days of receipt. Please do not return any product without Return Authorization Number.
Please adhere to the following guidelines for your return:
- Return orders caused by our error: Customer Service will issue an exchange or credit. Return Authorization Number and Return Label will be issued for return of product.
- For damaged or defective products please notify Herbalist & Alchemist immediately. Do not discard the packaging. If Herbalist & Alchemist deems product return necessary, Return Authorization Number and Return Label will be issued for return of product.
- Other Returns: must be pre-authorized by Herbalist & Alchemist and a Return Authorization Number will be given. Approved returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please do not return open product unless instructed to do so.
Return Policy On Bottles 8 Oz. Or Larger
All sales are final. They are not sizes that we generally stock in inventory and are considered special orders. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Return Policy For Third-Party Sellers
Products purchased from a Health Food Store, Practitioner, Amazon.com or other third-party seller should be returned to the original place of purchase.