For More information:
Herbalist & Alchemist Expands David Winston’s Adaptogens and Digestive Support Lines
Washington, NJ (April 4, 2017) Herbalist & Alchemist has added new products to the company’s existing offerings in the Adaptogens and Digestive Health categories, all formulated by company founder David Winston RH(AHG)
David’s Adaptogen expertise is well-known—he literally wrote the book on them: Adaptogens: Herbs for Strength, Stamina & Stress Relief (Healing Arts Press) so H&A’s line of Adaptogens has always been recognized for their effectiveness. As the category becomes increasingly popular in recognition for their effectiveness in balancing the body’s systems, additional formulas David developed in his clinical herbal practice are now available to H&A customers.
New formulas added to the Adaptogens line, joining the existing Daily Adapt, Fit Adapt, Immune Adapt, and Men’s Adapt are:
- Calm Adapt Relaxing Adaptogenic Tonic to Balance Stress
This Adaptogenic formula is for high-strung people who cannot seem to relax. Calming Adaptogens Ashwagandha, Reishi and Schisandra calm the shen, relax the body and clear the mind. The Nervines fresh Oat and Linden flowers add support for the nervous system and reestablish a healthy emotional foundation.
- Energy Adapt Stimulating Adaptogenic Tonic to Enhance Vitality
This Adaptogenic formula provides support for people who feel a lack of energy or mental clarity. Stimulating Adaptogens Red Ginseng, Rhodiola and Holy Basil support the endocrine, nervous system and immune functions. Nootropics Gotu Kola, Rosemary and Mimosa improve one’s mood and support cerebral circulation. The nutritive tonic Maca enhances the Adaptogenic herbs and, when combined with the Adaptogens Red Ginseng and Rhodiola, provides support for male and female sexual vitality.
- Women’s Adapt Adaptogenic Tonic for Healthy Sexual Function & Libido
This Adaptogenic formula is for women who are tired, deficient, frequently cold or lacking energy. Energizing Adaptogens Shatavari and Red Ginseng rejuvenate and support female libido as well as endocrine, immune and nervous system function. Processed Rehmannia is a nutritive and blood tonic and fragrant Rose petal is used to “calm the shen” and restore the “emotional heart.” Uplifting Damiana provides further support for restoring a healthy libido and mental function.
Digestive health is also a category undergoing substantial growth. Most healing modalities approach digestion as a basic foundation of good health, and bitters have long been used to support healthy digestion. Building upon the success of H&A’s Original Bitters are three new bitters formulas, all of which are available in traditional packaging with droppers as well as a convenient new spray.
- Original Bitters H&A’s classic balanced formula of warming and cooling bitters with a hint of the carminative Peppermint. Contains: Dandelion Root, Gentian, Artichoke leaf, Angelica, Orange peel and Peppermint.
- Spiced Bitters A Blend of Traditional Bitters with aromatic spices creates an exotic Chai-like taste for those favoring an Asian flair. Contains: Artichoke, Fenugreek, Gentian, Cinnamon, Ginger, Orange Peel and Cardamom.
- Old World Bitters Classic European blend of cooling and warming herbs with a “Hops” flavor note. Contains: Blessed Thistle, Elderflower, Linden, Roman Chamomile, Gentian, Hops, and Fenugreek.
- Bitter Roots Earthy and grounding flavor notes for those preferring a hardy bitter. Contains: Burdock root, Dandelion root, Gentian, Turmeric, Yellow Dock, and Elecampane.
Herbalist & Alchemist’s products are formulated by company founder David Winston, RH(AHG) an internationally known herbalist, lecturer, author and ethnobotanist. For over 40 years, David has been studying, practicing, teaching and researching Cherokee, Chinese and Western herbal medicine. David’s world-renowned two-year herbal studies program has been educating Herbalists, Physicians, Nurses, Naturopathic Physicians, Veterinarians, and Nutritionists in the art and science of clinical herbal medicine for 29 years. Herbalist & Alchemist’s products are available through practitioners and fine health food stores nationwide, and through TallGrass, Ltd. in Canada. Herbalist & Alchemist is a Certified B Corporation™.
For more information please visit www.herbalist-alchemist.com
—— END ——